Friday, March 14, 2008

Night Photography Run

Spring temperatures finally returned to the area, and even though the sun had set, I wasn't ready to be done enjoying the outdoors. So, I did the only logical thing, and grabbed the camera and went for a drive. Gas had just jumped up to $3.39/gallon so I wasn't looking to go terribly far so I just started heading east down Highway 150 through St. Joseph. I wound up making a loop across the eastern half of Champaign County and spent maybe 3 hours out there. I didn't take a ton of photos, but really just spent time enjoying the fact that I was able to be out enjoying the nighttime again without having to take a break to warm up every 5 minutes.

Below are a few of my favorites from the night. (March 12 2008)



1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.